Tutu (Bruce's mom) came to stay with us for two weeks to help us out. We ate the best food, carved a pumpkin, made paper ghosts, and jumped rope a lot. She left Sunday afternoon, and after she walked out the door, B turned to me and said, "Mom, I miss Tutu already." Now that she is gone, we are watching too many DVDs and back to eating cold cereal and grilled cheese. Depressing.
Tutu, we miss you!!! No one takes care of us like you do.
Oh, i miss everyone! Can't you package the kids up and send them to me? Give them all hugs and kisses! I have a new recipe to make the next time I see you guys -asparagus with black bean sauce.
want a tutu:( and why does she look 21 and have no thighs! maybe i want to be asian too. no fair. you look great by the way noe, how are things going? i've been wanting to email you and get the low down skinny minnie on life with 4. maybe today. oh.. and i wouldn't worry too much about getting back to the gym, i'm sure you'll be back to your lovely figure like... next week all on your own. sickening. smooches.
8 comments:
so great. i love all the rope jumping pics. your kids must be uber coordinated! :) glad you had a fun visit--nothing better than a visit from tutu!
I love her!! And I love that you call her Tutu! That's so cute!! So many congrats to you on the new baby!! I love the pics!!
Oh, i miss everyone! Can't you package the kids up and send them to me? Give them all hugs and kisses! I have a new recipe to make the next time I see you guys -asparagus with black bean sauce.
Grilled cheese = warm food = complete success with a newborn.
Makenna looks so grown up already. What a fun grandma...and she cooks!
want a tutu:( and why does she look 21 and have no thighs! maybe i want to be asian too. no fair.
you look great by the way noe, how are things going? i've been wanting to email you and get the low down skinny minnie on life with 4. maybe today.
oh.. and i wouldn't worry too much about getting back to the gym, i'm sure you'll be back to your lovely figure like... next week all on your own. sickening. smooches.
Great photos!
Post a Comment