M told me later, "We be like a choo-choo train, Mom!" as they paraded themselves around for the padres. Look at these parents snapping away frantically (myself included). I am confident we all send our children to school so we can learn to love them again.



Tell me this boy on the far left in his black mariachi suit isn't the best thing you've seen all day.

Singing the Mexican national anthem.

And this little boy with his sad face and drawn-on mustache. Second best thing you've seen all day.

L is special. I contracted spinal meningitis when I was 6 months pregnant with L and I like to blame this incident in part for his, um... unique personality. Bruce wants to blame my family genes. Whatever. And in case you're wondering what is on his face, he kissed the concrete the other day.


L and his best friend, Bruno, performing a traditional Mexican dance.





Yes, I think I love them again. Of course, they have the next three days off from school, so ask me again in three days and I might (will probably) be singing a different jingle.
3 comments:
Wow, L sure knows how to enjoy the party. He is one handsome, charming smiling dude.
oh they are so cute! love it, love the post. you make me laugh :)
love this.
been needing these posts.
keep them coming!!
Post a Comment