Friday, September 17, 2010

lazy day

We've been having a lot of these lately, especially when Bruce isn't around to help rally the troops out the door (he was flying home from San Diego this particular Saturday morning). And most of these were taken by B. I'll let you guess which ones (hint: all the ones he is not in).

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They're, um... very comfortable in front of the lens.

On this particular morning, L had gotten up before everyone else. I woke up at 7am to a light tap, tap on my shoulder. When I opened my eyes, he had a smile on his face and a bowl of Cini-Mini cereal and milk in each hand. "Good morning, Mom!" he said. "I made you breakfast. Let's have a picnic in your bed!" Normally, cold cereal and milk would not be consumed by 5-year-olds over my bedsheets, but I made an exception this morning. Some things are worth the sacrifice. I'm grateful to be a mom.

5 comments:

audrey said...

oh L. you heartmelter.

and i loooooove these pix.
a kid behind the lens--always fun to see what they see.
like a shot of L's bum.
and m looks so feminine in these : ) love it.

p.s. at least you made it out the door with all three of them. ice cream is a good motivator, but these days, even that isn't enough to get me moving.

noelle said...

um, actually these ice cream cones were eaten on our back patio, so... yeah. we didn't actually make it out the front door. but at least their bodies soaked sunshine and breathed outdoor air for a sec.

mackenzie ray bryant said...

Your family is so beautiful Noelle!
What a sweet happy day :)
Lazy days are the best kind.
Oh, and I love your blog!

Chasing Izzy said...

Crumbs are totally worth it. Luke is such a sweetie pie.

Shauna said...

noelle, what is your due date? i'm forgetting how far along you are now. i want to keep up. lets see some belly please. lol. how are ya feeling. i've been thinking of you. post or email me with an update. love ya