Monday, May 31, 2010

baby #4 is a...

Photobucket

I have always thought I'd make a great mom for little boys. This just validates my self esteem. Not to mention M will be able to maintain her diva status. All is right with the world.

(Sorry about that, Mom. I think Heavenly Father loves me more.)

Oh, p.s. The Chinese Birth Calendar? 4 for 4. I'm a believer.

10 comments:

Dana said...

Ye haa!!! Congrats! I love that order you have, if i could pick I'd do the same. Two boys one girl and one last boy! All is right in the world! Now what the heck are you going to name the little man? Are the kids excited? Was M sad?

Christi said...

How fun!!! M is going to be such a spoiled princess!!! Congrats!

M said...

Okay, I'll love Pepe, too.

Melissa Hodgen said...

You must have done something right, huh?

You do make pretty cute boys.

All is right in the world.

Name?

k. said...

Hooray, hooray, hooray! That's the happiest news Noelle. Our boys should be pen pals.

PS, Chinese Birth Calendar told me I was having a girl. Apparently it hates me.

Sherwoods said...

Congrats you guys. So, are you really going with pepe or juan like Bruce told us? : ) Can't wait to see who wins on that one!

P.S. The Chinese birth calendar mocks me. According to it, I should have 2 girls somewhere in my life. It's a good thing I love my 3 little dudes!

Rachel said...

So great. I love dudes.

Raina said...

Congratulations!!! This is great news.. and somehow I hadn't caught on earlier that you were prego! I love little boys!

Christine said...

so excited for you! how is everything going compared to other pregnancies? I feel so hungry all the time. something is wrong with me. I'm afraid I'll look like I'm having twins by the time 3 months is up!

audrey said...

this baby #4's loving tias will intervene if you name him juan {pronounced "hwan on"?? i don't think so}.

and if you nickname him pepe {pronounced peh-peh on? or teased as peon, pee on, peepee on?}.

no.

and don't let papa get ahold of these funny names... i can only imagine what he'll come up with : )