"Who, uh... I mean, when... er... where did you hear that word?"
Sigh. We are close now. Toeing the line. At the point where a child passes over to the Age of Reason and becomes accountable. I'm not ready. I want my babies to frolic in the Age of Innocence forever. How will I ever let go?
B with his brand new set of scriptures. He has been trying to read three pages everyday to finish the Book of Mormon before he turns eight.
7 comments:
b is such a wise little soul that i'm shocked he's not already 8. look at him with his scriptures and his goal... you should be a proud momma.
haha. really? are you sure? B? B is perfect in my eyes. still. seriously. you sure it was not L?
oh, i'm dreading that day. and what a great idea on finishing the BofM before he's 8. we usually don't buy them new scriptures until they are 8 but i like this idea. and now would be the time while Liam still likes to read. i'm sure that will all change in a couple of years. sigh.
Crap! I'm wondering when it will be approved for parents to use cages for parenting and not allow children out of their happy little bubble? Does that really go against choice and accountability?!!
Where the heck did he even hear that word? You live in Mexico, isn't it something else down there? I dread the day I have to have that talk with Brady. He still tells people, " We don't say butt, we say bum."
B will totally have the scriptures read by his birthday. He is a wise soul just like his mom.
You've had your own "b!$@*" with your mother story. But you got over it.
Wow, time is flying. B is such a great guy!
Post a Comment