OMG, I am dying right now! When I saw the first picture I thought "oh, how sweet he is praying"...but that is EVEN better! Can't wait to meet him some day :)
oh noey, where have you been...i've missed all these funny stories. you're kids are the cutest ever. that last pic of L...can i have him;) what a sweetie. glad you're back. love ya
Half Bruce's yes, but this reminds me of one person in particular on our side. I remember her doing it all the time. Jergens & prune juice, that's all I'll say.
Luke, I love ya man. Dance party at my house tomorrow. I'll make banana cookies, but I do fear that might have been the cause for some of the tummy bubbles.
11 comments:
Love it!!!
Oh my gosh, that's FANTASTIC! And the picture of him smiling is adorable. :) I've missed your posts! Love ya!
But just look at that sweet face -- love that second picture!
OMG, I am dying right now! When I saw the first picture I thought "oh, how sweet he is praying"...but that is EVEN better! Can't wait to meet him some day :)
oh noey, where have you been...i've missed all these funny stories. you're kids are the cutest ever. that last pic of L...can i have him;) what a sweetie. glad you're back. love ya
sort of really love that kid.
Freaking LOVE it.
Half Bruce's yes, but this reminds me of one person in particular on our side. I remember her doing it all the time. Jergens & prune juice, that's all I'll say.
Luke, I love ya man. Dance party at my house tomorrow. I'll make banana cookies, but I do fear that might have been the cause for some of the tummy bubbles.
I LOVE L!!
Noelle - are you sure Pete didn't show him this? This seems like a Pete-ism not a Bruce move.
Post a Comment