Oh, my darling Bruce. I think it's time to change my password on this thing. Guest bloggers make me nervous. I have so much to blog about, but I've been too busy engaged in other intellectually stimulating activities like watching Gossip Girl and playing Rockband. Quality time with my family, of course. Here are a few pics of my favorite moments Christmas week:
Defoam? Fuz? I won't give the offending speed scrabble player away, but let's just say it's a good thing his name congruously rhymes with handy.
That's some high class wrapping job. I had heard there were going to be some pewter gifts from your special store, but I didn't see any. More pics please.
i wish you'd taken a picture of ALL our anonymous speed scrabble player's "words." that guy, i swear. defoam?? he's lucky we had the laptop nearby to support his "it works" claims.
makenna and her g'affe!
sigh... so many favorite moments. do you realize how many pictures we collectively took over the week? an absurd amount. an amount from which i cannot bring myself to delete! i mean, for example, i can't have just one shot of the boys in their awful nacho-libre-ness. we must capture the entire thing. even though, andy looks like he was stuck in his pose.
ps. don't forget to post casey's song. andy keeps singing, chino latino, and i'm like, what??
I love all the pictures but I have to comment on the first...what amazing colors for wall paint! Whoever picked those has an amazing eye. It has been saved on my desktop for future ideas.
Ditto what Erin said...all these pictures could double as pages from a J. Crew Catalog
7 comments:
Looks like you guys had a good time. Time with the family. What could be better!
Wow, Noelle -- love all the pics! It looks like you had a wonderful holiday -- the best way to spend it with family!
your family is beautiful. every single person. this looks like a freakin' j. crew ad.
That's some high class wrapping job. I had heard there were going to be some pewter gifts from your special store, but I didn't see any. More pics please.
so glad you got to spend the holidays with your family! isn't it the best thing??? hope that 2009 is a great year for all
i wish you'd taken a picture of ALL our anonymous speed scrabble player's "words." that guy, i swear. defoam?? he's lucky we had the laptop nearby to support his "it works" claims.
makenna and her g'affe!
sigh... so many favorite moments. do you realize how many pictures we collectively took over the week? an absurd amount. an amount from which i cannot bring myself to delete! i mean, for example, i can't have just one shot of the boys in their awful nacho-libre-ness. we must capture the entire thing. even though, andy looks like he was stuck in his pose.
ps. don't forget to post casey's song. andy keeps singing, chino latino, and i'm like, what??
I love all the pictures but I have to comment on the first...what amazing colors for wall paint! Whoever picked those has an amazing eye. It has been saved on my desktop for future ideas.
Ditto what Erin said...all these pictures could double as pages from a J. Crew Catalog
Post a Comment