B was the angel Gabriel. His line: "I am the angel Gabriel, and I am here to tell you that the Baby Jesus is born!" He delivered it like a rock star.
L was having issues this particular morning.
Can you spot L? One of these kids is not like the others...

That L. Always thinking outside the box - this is how he chose to jingle his bells. He's a great influence on his friends.
It was better than last year, though, when he decided to pull his shirt up and do a belly dance front and center stage during "We Wish You a Merry Christmas." Someday I'll upload that video for you all.
As for these little angels, they were too cute not to snap an extra pic.
Feliz Navidad!
3 comments:
i love all the colors, they're delightful. AND i love Luke...i'll trade you him for maddie for the week. it looks like it would be a pretty even swap! love ya
PS. i need an address...where are you gonna be over the holidays...send that one.
Luke cracks me up. So, where is the polar express post? Feliz Navidad to you guys too! Oh, and you left without my pie crust recipe. I will try to remember to email it to you.
blah blah blah... you guys owe me like 4 phone calls!! you r going to get a rotten banana for christmas if you dont start getting ur act together! c ya soon lol
Post a Comment