Tuesday, December 30, 2008

nyc

Oh, New York. Being here makes my heart happy. This time Bruce and I went kid-less with my four siblings and my sisters' significant others a few days before Christmas. We spent the night - all eight of us - in one hotel room Bruce booked in Times Square. It was... cozy. Luckily my siblings and I are small people and quite adept at falling sleeping in small quarters, in unusual spaces. For Bruce, Andy and Matt who are all 6-feet tall and over, however, it might have been a different, very cramped story. While we did a little shopping and a lot of walking around, the majority of our itinerary revolved around Bruce's appetite. Priorities included dim sum at the Golden Unicorn in Chinatown and dinner at the Spice Market. If Bruce is serious about anything, it's his food.

All pictures courtesy of my sister Danielle. I'd forgotten my camera... !!!

6 comments:

Gayle said...

Cozy indeed! :-) Looks like a fun trip and wonderful memories.

erin said...

it is such a dirty shame that we barely missed each other. come back soon -- we've got plenty of gossip girl and rockband to go around. we miss team on. xoxo.

Melissa Hodgen said...

Oh to have been a fly on the wall of that subway car. When the Bryants take over New York better WATCH OUT! I would have loved to accompany Bruce on his eating advetures.
Maybe one day I'll get to go...sigh.

audrey said...

guess what. found some dim sum in china town here in boston. woot woot!

by the way... i'm sad to pack santa away for the year. till next christmas, mr. claus and your wee, red hat.

Melissa Oman said...

Bruce 6 ft? I think we need confirmation on that one..... Glad you guys are doing well! - Paul

abo-bder said...


تركيب ستائر بالرياض