I'm hiding behind that tree there... what was my role?
The BIG. BAD. WOLF.
"I'm going to HUFF and PUFF and..."
"... BLOW YOUR HOUSE DOWN!!!!"
I'm falling in a "pot of boiling water" here. I think that's actual pain on my face from where the laundry basket was scraping my butt. I am an awesome actress. Totally method.
Wow, are these pics embarrassing or what. It's a good thing I don't embarrass easily. So okay, I won't be winning an Oscar anytime soon, but I was a huge hit with the kids. I feel validated.
Aren't they cute? Oh, and one last thing. Apparently all these moms in B's class think Bruce is "soooooo good-looking." The moms came over to my house the day before to practice our little play. Bruce walked in to the room to say bye to me on his way out the door to work, and one of my friends later told me they were all talking about Bruce after they left my house and how handsome they think he is.
Yeah, I know. Seriously? I'm laughing so hard right now. I debated whether or not to tell him as I'm sure this will just fuel his fire. He's always trying to remind me how desirable he is. Which, of course, I think he is. But that's just me... and I guess now these Mexican mamacitas.
9 comments:
I love that you guys put on a play. I bet the kids LOVED it! I will watching for you on the Oscars!
Hilarious! I love it! You are destined for great things...
You're such a cute mom! I love it- and who needs celebrities to tell you how wonderful your acting skills are when your kids can:-)
HAHAHAHAHAHAH i really liked the TAIL!!!!!
You are so awesome Noelle --- you probably made a good big bad wolf. As far as women thinking Bruce is handsome. It wasn't until we moved to Richmond that i realized how handsome Phil is. . . that's only what, 25 years? CAn't wait to see you guys!!!!
i bet bruce pulled the strut out a bit stronger, longer, after you told him what the ladies said. haaa. bruce, you stud.
and noe. i'd like to hear you huff and puff and blow the house down. shoulda taped it :)
when i saw the caption "three little pigs," i immediately worried you were gonna post something about you, me, and dani... i was like, no she didn't...
:)
Thanks for the laugh. I needed that.
1st, what a good Mom you are.
2nd, I was transported back to high school and a certain senior's video where you were, once again, the STAR, but that was of a dating game show.
You can't escape it...no matter how much you try and hid behind "trees", you are always the star.
3rd, I can just imagine Bruce strutting into the room and giving a little "what's up".
You need to write a book entitled "Adventure in Mexico suburbia."
PS I hope you butt is recovering
how come our preschool group didn't put on a play??? You and Brooke would have been great. I loved it--totally started my day off right. Thanks Noe
oh yeah, just remember to marry a hot tamale you have to be one:)
you make a fetching wolf, senora noe. and as soon as you wrote about the mamacitas finding bruce attractive, i immediately thought how that would go straight to matt's head. ha. our husby's are MFEO.
Post a Comment