Noelle, she is just too stinkin' cute!
Oh, she's getting so big! Love that jabbering stage!
what when did she grow so BIG and start talking so much... that is it u need to move back so i can hang with the kids!!!!
was that last little scoot her trying to plop in your lap? love it.
awww that was too cute. You need to record more of all the kids so I can see what they're up to!
I have never even met her but i can't help but love her. Have fun with the mommy and mckenna time! Love ya Ons
ahh, i just wanna squeeze her. what a cutie. hey and on a side note...her hair is totally growing in and looking very stylish these days;) love ya
Great minds think alike...I got Shannon the same sweater. M's a talker...I'm a little scare to see what her cell phone minutes will be in a few years.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Noelle, she is just too stinkin' cute!
Oh, she's getting so big! Love that jabbering stage!
what when did she grow so BIG and start talking so much... that is it u need to move back so i can hang with the kids!!!!
was that last little scoot her trying to plop in your lap? love it.
awww that was too cute. You need to record more of all the kids so I can see what they're up to!
I have never even met her but i can't help but love her. Have fun with the mommy and mckenna time! Love ya Ons
ahh, i just wanna squeeze her. what a cutie. hey and on a side note...her hair is totally growing in and looking very stylish these days;) love ya
Great minds think alike...I got Shannon the same sweater.
M's a talker...I'm a little scare to see what her cell phone minutes will be in a few years.
Post a Comment