I'm totally ganking this slideshow from my friend Betsy's blog, but since I forgot my camera and she's so great at taking pictures... I know. This is so plagiarism. But will it make it better if I also include a link to Betsy's blog post?
http://betsylyman.blogspot.com/2008/07/red-hot-and-blue.html
She sets the scene much better than I do anyway. I'm sorry, Betsy! I'm so glad she got the pics of Cameron and B on their Nintendo DS's all night and one of her Makena and my Makenna sharing a pillow. What Bets forgot to include was that her 7-year-old Makena is the best babysitter ever. I would totally leave my children with her if it wasn't illegal. Sweet, sweet girl. It's really too bad MY Makenna is so NOT a sweet girl. Maybe it's that extra "n" in her name. "N" for NAUGHTY!!!
P.S. If the guy in the red, white and blue mullet scares you... I don't blame you. You can check out Sidney and Joel's blog here: Sid Subjects. Joel is... hard to describe.
P.P.S. Also, if you're wondering why I'm wearing sunglasses when it's already dark out, it's because I've got scary eyes. They're all red and bruised around my irises from my lasik surgery. I've been freaking out the hotel cleaning ladies. They give me whatever I want. "Deme mas toallas!" I say, and they give 'em to me. No questions asked.
Duke’s Birth Story
9 years ago



4 comments:
Noelle, Where are you? Did you sell your house? Living out of a hotel? I'm a little confused. Where every you are it sounds like you are livin' it up!
Makenna, naughty? Maybe those big eyes fool me but I guess I do see a little "I know more than you think I know" look...kind of like her mother.
I love all the pics--can't wait to see those kiddos. i am glad you got the lasik! very cool. My dad took Caleb to have a passport picture taken--it is so darn cute, now i just need to take lorelei for hers and then I can apply for the passports. Hopefully we can get out there and come see you guys soon! Lorelei is also becoming a little stinker...soooo wiggly...hopefully i can make it back home to KY through the 8 hour car ride with some sanity!
Noelle,
Joel scares me too!!! And I'm married to him! It was great seeing you!
Sad!!!! I was out of town when you came back in! But you'll be here in December for the Twilight movie, right?
Post a Comment