









I just couldn't! Ten pictures of his face are a bit excessive, I admit, but look at him! Even the ones of his creepy, classic-villain giggle. He's just so delicious, I can't stand it. Totally out of my control at this point.
At his well check-up at 6 1/2 months, he weighed approximately 18 pounds and had grown to 28 inches. I've got a new crick in my back to prove it. We've got a long way to go still before he starts walking himself around, dang it. I've decided husky babies are best admired from afar. Except this one, of course. This one is all mine, so I guess I'll keep that crick.
5 comments:
The second to last one! Oh my goodness. I love these, & you are totally justified in posting every single one.
Loveeee! Jase and I were dying over this. Number 5 was our fave. Can't wait to meet this guyyyy!
Noelle, his little smile is to die for. I love seeing the gums! I'm hoping E will be at least 18 pounds by the time she's one! At this rate, I don't know if she'll ever grow! He's a doll and I miss you! That's all.
awww, he is so cute!!! I just love the gummy smiles.
my head is about to explode over how absolutely undeniably cute he is. those GUMS! gah!!!
Post a Comment