Saturday, May 7, 2011

yoga retreat

Photobucket

I don't think I could love this picture any more than I already do! (Unless, of course, it was in focus.) Is EZ rocking that Happy Baby pose or what?! So I've been in sunny Valle de Bravo the past three days as my friend, Lisa (with the perfect Warrior 2 in the middle), organized a little yoga retreat for a few of our friends. It was heaven! And then about an hour after I came home, somebody clogged the toilet so that it overflowed [insert audible dry-heaving here] and then that pretty much ruined my chi. But it's okay. It was nice while it lasted. More pics to follow.

3 comments:

Dana said...

Love this! And can I say i'm impressed by your pose! I can't stay in it with out falling over. Tell us more!!!

brent said...

at least YOU had a "chi"...that's all i have to say about that. ps. love this pic, did you totally pose EZ like that? so cute.

erin said...

poop water on the floor will ruin anybody's chi. look at you doing that thing you're doing. you've just inspired me to go workout.