
















And that's about 2% of the pictures. But I'm too tired to upload anymore! Just know it was the best day ever.
Post-edit: I forgot to mention that my second favorite part of the day (besides the the ceremony itself) was when my 78-year-old grandmother asked the waiter at Cafe Cluny if her meal came with a side of George Clooney. I don't think she stopped laughing at her own joke for a good three minutes. She must have surprised her own self. Hilarious.
5 comments:
i love looking at the pix over and over again bc it was just such a good day!!!
me, too. :)
the only thing that bothers me is the way the temple lady pinned his boutonniere on. why didn't we fix that?? eegh.
I know. That thing was deadly.
beautiful couple! love the pics. and are those louboutins she's wearing! gorgeous shoes :)
noelle--you skinny minnie! you look fabulous!!!! xo
Post a Comment