Friday, February 25, 2011

baby skin

Photobucket

I was giving EZ a bath last night and decided to snap photos of his perfect, unmarred skin before they cut him open today.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He is in surgery now. In a few hours we'll be able to see Chubs. Update to follow.

10 comments:

Holly Park said...

Oh my chunky fatness--so adorable! Good luck with everything today. The great news is that he won't even remember it. It'll be you that probably has a harder time. Good luck to you all!!

k. said...

So, so sweet. Hoping everything is easy breezy today.

Sherwoods said...

Adorable. I hope everything goes well today. Please update at soon as possible!

Lim Family - Hawaii said...

ahhhh. i hope he quickly recovers.

Anonymous said...

Love that baby!!

Sidney said...

Ummm.... why is he having surgery? I hope it all goes well! That is nerve racking!!! P.S. Can't wait to see you guys and enjoy the mariachi band!

Kauti Nicholls said...

he is the cutest! I love that toothless grin. Hope he's healing well now.

Unknown said...

I can't believe I am just now seeing this (I've been absent from the blog world this past week).

1-LOVE the pictures. He is a DOLL!
2-Hope his surgery went well.
3-Love and Miss you deeply!

jenn

Laura said...

maybe i'm still slightly hormonal but these pics just brought tears to my eyes. sweet.
might i also mention that i love those green towels and how you kindly covered his junk. he'll thank you for that someday!

erin said...

Oh he is darling and perfect! Does he have dimples like L?