L says this every year. And he's right. With every year that passes, we have more and more to be grateful for. And you know what I say every year?
"We're just gonna keep it simple! One toy each and that's it!"
But then you're looking at the toys on Amazon.com or Toys 'R Us and you're like, Oh, but they would love this! And this! And this!
Suckers.
Anyway, this year my kids drew each other's names and bought each other gifts at the market. Another tradition in the making. They loved it. In one of the pics, you'll see L hugging M in ecstasy. She'd picked out a cheap, little police man set for him, complete with a dart gun, handcuffs, and a badge. L had picked out a Tinkerbell notebook and silly bandz for her. My children obviously know each other very well. And I guarantee L will be drawing in that Tinkerbell notebook tomorrow while M is handcuffing herself to the kitchen chairs.













Since B got an iPod touch for this birthday, he gifted his now very unused Nintendo DS to M.

She was thrilled.







And EZ sat around being super chubby and tres awesome. And maybe a little nervous about all the commotion.

And then he passed out shortly after this.
Sidenote: Are you loving these Christmas pjs or what? They are courtesy of my dear sister-in-law, Kauti. Since I had given away every stitch of baby clothing after M was born, I had nothing for EZ when he came along. Luckily, Kauti gifted me all her baby boy clothes. And since she is the mother of all bargain shoppers, EZ has had a new outfit for every single day since he's been born. You think I jest, but I don't. No laundering necessary. A new outfit every. single. day. And then some. (Kauti, we think of you every outfit change.)
Mele Kalikimaka, friends! Feliz Navidad! Merry Christmas!
5 comments:
Awesome! Merry Christmas Ons!!
josh
Joyous!! Wish we were there. EZ looks so huggable and chubby just right. Miss you all.
hahaha--I thought for a moment--"wow, she bought him those babygap christmas jammies too!" then I realized they were owens :) glad the clothes are coming in handy. we sent yeye home with two garbage bags full at thanksgiving.....
very cute christmas, I adore all the photos. mine look like we live in a cave.
oh, and does your milk have a provocative lady on it?! so funny.
Love your pics... when we were cleaning in Bountiful, I found the Christmas stocking material.
That quiche-y looking thing? I need the recipe.
Post a Comment