A nasty stomach flu has infiltrated the compound this week. M was the first to go down, then L and now me. Hoping and praying Bruce, B and EZ can all escape unscathed. The good news is that I've probably lost those last four pounds of extra baby weight. Worst weight loss program ever, by the way. And nursing makes it ten times worse. I'm parched.
But anyway, at least there's this to distract me from the gut-wrenching pain.
"No world leader has made it past the one-minute mark without declaring it their nation's National Dance Routine."
My favorite is when he starts freestyling. Holla.
Duke’s Birth Story
9 years ago
4 comments:
lol! this was hilarious! Ah, I needed that.
Stomach flues are the worst.. I had a really bad one last week, it was awful. Plus really sore throat. A bad combination to say the least. Hope you feel better soon :)
Yack. Go away nasty bugs. You only have 4 pounds left to lose? I still haven't lost my "adam" weight. It's a part of me now. We are one.
On the other hands, where in the world do you get these videos? I was suddently taken back to "Vote for Pedro"
Get well soon and take it easy on the double dream hands. Just go to Zumba instead.
We love this video. We can't believe this guy actually does this...seriously!
I hope the double dream hands cure your family very soon, my friend!
This is SO irritating, I had to send it to Jesse.
Post a Comment