Friday, December 3, 2010

bath time

Not a favorite. But no one wants to kiss a smelly baby, EZ.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mmmm. All clean. We're done torturing you, buddy. Until tomorrow night.

5 comments:

M said...

I miss holding him.

mackenzie ray bryant said...

SO cute! Poor little guy. I get it, hygiene is such an aweful chore.

:) Loved this.

Unknown said...

Poor little guy! Emersyn used to hate it too, but she is liking it more now, thank gosh! :) I love M looking at herself in the mirror....and I think EZ looks like L. Hope you guys are doing well. I can't believe how fast they grow up. E turned 4 months today. So crazy. Love you!

k. said...

Maybe he'll learn to love it? It took Q several weeks (a month+ ?) to love bath time.

He's precious. And you look lovely.

Sherwoods said...

Oh, I just want to squish him.