Sunday, December 6, 2009

woah, woah, it's december, people

So the free prototype computer I received from Pete two years ago has finally crashed and burned. It may be the 70 GB of iTunes crap and the thousands upon thousands of high-resolution pics crowding my hard drive. In any case, I am out of commission and it is hard for me to type a post when pictures are not involved. They are sort of intertwined for me, you know. Bruce is two feet to my right and busy trying to revive my old Dell. Technology is a complicated beast, and my simple mind has difficulty comprehending byte-ish and watt-ish and square-ish things.

But after two weeks in the throes of American bourgiousie, we returned home at 1:30 a.m. early this morning. Tired and exhausted but full of lovely memories with family. Quirky little bunch they are. I miss them already. Also, someone received their mission call while we were all home. And that someone needs to start biking more and gearing up for some serious hillage. Email me if you want the deets. Hint: he has a second-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do and he is headed to one of my favorite cities ever. Woopah. I miss him already.

4 comments:

Sherwoods said...

We are SO happy to have you back where you belong. It's not home down here without you guys.

Dana said...

Where is Nate going!!! There is no way its him, he still three years old running around with out a shirt PRETENDING to be Bruce Lee. Man that makes us old........sigh. Glad you had fun with the fam, love 'em and miss 'em wishing I could be there to hear your dad tell his jokes and do some push ups with your mom cheering him on.

Angie said...

You can't post about a mission call and not tell us where he's going! I didn't know he had his papers in! Do tell... and it's good to have you back. Mexico isn't the same without the Ons.

audrey said...

nobody wants to take a guess??


noey, belén has been running around saying, bye bye, lola!! bye bye, tia!! bye bye, lolololololo!!!

miss you.