We have lost so many ornaments over the years, that somehow my mother managed to keep for 30 years to give to me...so sad. Next year is going to be bad. 2-15 month olds...really, there will be no stopping them.
The tree looks beautiful. I have soo much catching up to do on your blog! Merry Christmas!
I am so happy you guys had such an awesome Thanksgiving. I love your tree and pics of the kids. By the way baby Madelyn has arrived. I hope you have an awesome Christmas!
Okay... so I totally agree with you on the George Michael thing. How I can love a gay man so much is unfathomable... but he sure did it for me back then, at least.
And are you serious? Am I going to have to suffer without Glee until April? At least I have my reruns on Cablevision to hold me over.
3 comments:
We have lost so many ornaments over the years, that somehow my mother managed to keep for 30 years to give to me...so sad. Next year is going to be bad. 2-15 month olds...really, there will be no stopping them.
The tree looks beautiful. I have soo much catching up to do on your blog! Merry Christmas!
I am so happy you guys had such an awesome Thanksgiving. I love your tree and pics of the kids. By the way baby Madelyn has arrived. I hope you have an awesome Christmas!
Okay... so I totally agree with you on the George Michael thing. How I can love a gay man so much is unfathomable... but he sure did it for me back then, at least.
And are you serious? Am I going to have to suffer without Glee until April? At least I have my reruns on Cablevision to hold me over.
Post a Comment