But I don't think anyone is happier than this guy...
I, myself, am going to miss that blue '97 Honda Civic. A lot of memories in that car. Like the time a four-year-old hispanic kid beat the front hood with a large stick out in front of our Utah apartment and Bruce ran out of the house yelling about how he was going to kill him in Spanish. Or making out in that car in the Law Library parking lot at BYU. Or the time we hauled it behind our U-Haul cross country and Bruce didn't let me drink anything so he wouldn't have to stop to let me go pee. Or backing up into it with my Pathfinder when I was in a huge rush and forgot it was behind me in the driveway. Good times, good memories.
4 comments:
Sweet ride! I'm thinking it's an accord? Sounds like you have some bitter sweet memories of the civic. I've learned with cars it's best to just let them go. However, I'm sure Bruce will be more than happy to make out with you in the backseat of the new ride!
New cars are so much fun! I am sure you can find a law library parking lot somewhere :)
i clicked on the first pic of the car to take a good look at it, and i saw that bruce's feet are super white. he must be golfing a lot--golfers have really white feet and really tan calves : ) haha.
so your old car is driving around somewhere with a pile of all your memories tucked comfortably in every corner, and there's somebody out there who's now piling THEIR new memories on top of yours... weird. the implications. two stranger's lives are mixing without even technically interacting. if the car had a brain and a memory, it would feel funny...
hm. that prolly makes sense to nobody else but me... alas. i already wrote it. it is what it is : )
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox. wish we weren't going to be on opposite sides of the country for the month of june!!!! i can't believe i'm not gonna see you guys before you leave... such a tragedy ("an event causing great suffering" : (
i like the new car! I am sure all the boys are very excited about it :)
Post a Comment