We went to dinner and my good friend, Patti, had tickets to watch her daughter, Erica, in High School Musical 2. It made me sad to think that this will probably be the last play I get to go to for Erica and one of the last performances I attend for the Rascon kids. I will miss this family. Erica was one of Sharpay's "groupies". She did such a great job!
Signing autographs...
It's the front and center stain on my shirt that really makes this picture. Just another one of those great things I inherited from my dad.
I cried on my way home. I've been tearing up a lot this week. Moving never gets easier. But it does make me grateful for every person who has been a part of my life in all the places I've lived. And I suppose therein lies the beauty of change. Change inspires gratitude, and I am feeling an abundance of it in these goodbye-ish moments.
No comments:
Post a Comment