His name is Dog, and he has been with us for some time now. He is given food and water regularly and is often taken for walks around the house and yard. Family members are required to pet and kiss him often. But please be careful not to squish or step on Dog, otherwise this child will throw a conniption fit. And if Dog was, in fact, real--instead of completely invisible--he would probably be the best loved and most well taken care of puppy in the entire universe.
Duke’s Birth Story
9 years ago
5 comments:
That might be the cutest thing I have ever seen!
Just saw your comment on my blog. My bad. Here's my email address. cgreen@legacyhealthcare.com.
You've been emailing me at my other address which is fine, but I don't check it as much.
where are you guys moving to? Say hi to my man Bruce for me.
Noelle,
That is SO adorable! I wish I could see you, meet your kids, and EVEN meet "dog"! :) Hope you are doing well. Miss you!
that is too cute. send luke our way and he can take care of our dog!
Post a Comment