Monday, February 18, 2008

how gross is this?

You don't even want to know how often I feed this to my children. They are dying a slow, cheesy death...

2 comments:

Derek and Ceri Steele said...

it is a good thing that you feed it to them now. Maybe they will get sick of it come adulthood. I never had it as a kid and now I am hooked on the cheesy goodness. I hope you are all having a great time in Texas.

Melissa Hodgen said...

I too have a Mac and Cheese addict. Thank goodness for easy mac, so I don't have to actually eat it myself. I've made mac and cheese from scratch, but my crew refuses to eat it.
It reminds me of when I loved grape Koolaid and refused to eat grapes, because they didn't taste like the artificial grape flavoring I was used to.