Sunday, November 6, 2011

tomorrow is a new day

Photobucket

I get sad when I see his huge, perfect, unmarred forehead here. This iPhone photo was snapped during a break in our family photo sesh of last weekend. He has since acquired a giant, bruisy nugget on his forehead after a face plant into the floor from his high chair. I screamed, he cried and B censured me with looks of condemnation and mutterings of disapproval for hours. Mercy: we might need an FHE lesson. We also learned that his double ear infection of two months now still has not cleared up. He started his third round of antibiotics yesterday and, as a result, graced us this afternoon with the most massive blowout the world has ever known. Not just this past decade. Not just this century. THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN. I would have snapped a photo for visual evidence, but I was up to my ears in poo. We've had an intense week.

4 comments:

Kauti Nicholls said...

poor guy! don't blame yourself--was it that blue high chair?? I swear that I would click the tray on--but it came flying off a few times. so weird. I hope he feels better soon....glad you didn't document the poopy evidence!! lol

Shauna said...

same thing here!!! i'm changing marley's clothes like 3 times a day. we'll have to start taking pics of the evidence to compare who's blow out's are more massive;) which reminds me of a funny thing. the other day.. she had a tiny bit of poop coming out from both sides of her diaper and brent came running out in the room, declaring it to be "such a mess!" men...doesn't that sort of thing just want to make you rub the next real "mess" right in their face? lol.

Dana said...

2 months of ear infections!? Can you put tubes in and drain those babies?? Would that help? I am so sorry for the blowouts I'm scared, very scared we are about to go into that realm agian. What were we thinking? He is still adorable, and you are still a wonderful mom!

k. said...

2 months?! And he's still the happiest, sweetest boy every time I see him.