




I'm maybe supposed to be sewing stuff on his cub scout shirt. I'm not the right mom for this.
So is this guy serious or what? L's always telling him, "Relax, B! Just relax!" when he gets worked up about random things. Which, of course, is the opposite of helpful. He was kind of mad at me on this particular day (hence the cut-eye). He wanted to bring his iPod touch for when there was "down time." But I told him he couldn't and that he would just have to (gasp!) play and/or converse with the three-dimensional people. Life is hard.
Last night after tucking the kids in and Bruce had left the room, B sighed and said, "Mom, I don't want Dad to think we love you more than him." "Okay," I said. "But I don't think he thinks that. In fact, when you are kind and helpful to me, it makes Dad just as happy as if you told him you loved him." "Yeah..." he said. "I don't think so."
Eeesh. Introspective much?
5 comments:
How can B and L be so different?
Keeps you on your toes.
Can't wait to see the kinda girl B marries. My guess is...outgoing, fun loving, spontaneous, pranksters, and completely gorgeous. I think you two will get along just fine!
Too funny. Once Bruce bore his testimony and said something to the effect that his dad was the closest person he knows that is like Jesus. What? What about me? I am chopped liver? :)
Try hot glue gunning the patches on for a quick fix.
i actually sew and hate putting those darn badges on. it's more effort than i like putting forth. thank goodness for fabric glue. it's worked so far.
He is a wolf! Love it! That is my calling right now! Hope he has a good time there, when ever we get a new boy we always make a big deal out of it.
Some of the patches you can buy have the glue on them and you can iron them on. Plus I have heard of fabric glue works well too. Have fun with it!
it doesn't surprise me that b is as deep as he is at such a tender age. he's had a stellar upbringing and good genes.
Post a Comment