
Right. Anyway, moving on. I am better today and less of the psycho maniac I was last night (barely). I just want to thank Bruce for marrying me almost 10 years ago, and if he knew then what he knows now, he may not have. But I know that marrying him was the best thing I ever did. We'll give him a few more days to try and feel the same way...
On another note, this pregnancy is moving along just great. And when I say great, I mean that I am so large already that when I ran past a dark Luis Vuitton store the other morning and caught a glance at my reflection, I almost lost the will to live. The looks of disgust and appall thrown my way only solidify my insecurities of being a freak of nature, running at 6 1/2 months pregnant. Luckily, I have a knack for embarrassing myself and rarely am affected by it. Except for that time I got a mic wire stuck in my sports bra while teaching a kickboxing class (pregnant with M) and had to run out to go pee halfway through, and then it took so long for me to get the mic off that one of my class participants came flying into the women's locker room to check on me and found me stark naked from the waist up with my pregnant chichis hanging out, trying to untangle the wire... yeah. That was an uncomfortable 30 minutes rest of class. But life goes on, friends. Life goes on.
7 comments:
hey, i hope you do an extra rant for me!!! i'm trying to be nice but you know how much i loath liars. i told phil it doesn't make sence that "satan is the mother is all lies" and he laughed and said it's "father" - oh yeah, that makes sence.
Oh thank you for this post! I had a major mental breakdown night during my pregnancy that I'm still pretty embarassed about - had anyone been around to witness it besides just Miss A, I'm sure they would have been scared to death and then had me carted away for the general public's safety. Pregnancy hormones! They do wacky things to me, it's not your fault!
Umm...from the pictures I've seen on your blog, you do not look big at all, I think your definition of "big" needs some tweaking! And the sports bra (or lack of sports bra) story, oh my, I laughed a lot, sorry :)
you always have those kind of stories. you know, the kind that are perfect for, do you have any embarrassing moments?
ironically, seeing as you just posted about tracy up above, all of my embarrassing moments seem to have occurred when i was with her.
as for meltdowns... just scroll down to your post below. and we wonder why our kids are the way they are...
Oh Noelle, I just adore you! Seriously, I laughed so hard at this and it has made me love you even more. Bruce is lucky, and I feel the same way-Matt NEVER would have married me if he knew now what he knew then! haha
Good to know I'm not the only one with breakdowns that are legit!
I hope that you know everyone has meltdowns, your just brave enough to talk about them. Good for you. I hope that whatever makes you crazy will go way or be resolved quickly!
Embarrased moments you ask? Yeah we all have those and I'm not an exception to that rule. Maybe we should all do posts on our most embarassing moments.....
I'm sorry you had such a bad moment! At least that is what it was... a bad moment. When it turns into a bad month, or year- that's when we'll start to worry! You are awesome, Noe... don't start thinking that one bad moment defines you. Loves!
this is my favorite post ever. ever. and you know why....it makes me feel delightfully better that i'm not the only one. and that's why we're friends... to uplift, and make one another feel justified in our psycho-hose-beast moments. afterall we all have them right? no...it's just you and I? darn. love ya.
Post a Comment