Wednesday, July 21, 2010

drama, drama, drama

Photobucket

Every day it's like she is bursting at the seams with fiery passion and just can't contain it. How will this translate 10 years from now? I'm frightened.

6 comments:

Christi said...

Try having 2 of them. I am for sure frightened.

noelle said...

i know, right? and this is why i have mostly boys. one high maintenance female is all i can mentally and emotionally deal with. apparently i have a low tolerance for estrogen.

Laura said...

She's destined for super-stardom. Send her to NYC, they'll know what to do with her!

Lynsie said...

I know how you feel! Tess is exactly the same way! Good thing they're so darn cute! :)

Kauti Nicholls said...

yes. I can relate. It's exhausting. oh so exhausting.

But the cute clothes, shoes and accessories are so much fun to buy for girls. I'll take the drama in exchange for getting to shop for a little girl :)

Dana said...

After seeing her in action (um... her dance moves!) I agree with Laura NYC is calling for her! If you could bottle up her energy and passion you'd make millions selling it. She rules!