
http://youtube.com/watch?v=-8rY0Fyws20
To encourage attendance through the holidays in my gym classes, I had the members put in special requests for the songs they wanted to hear during their workout. If I played their special request while they were in class, they won a CD, burned by yours truly, of just a few of my favorite Christmas songs. It sounds a little vain when I put that in type... but hey, why wouldn't they want to win a CD of all my favorite Christmas songs???
The Christmas Song – Nat King Cole
All I Want for Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey
I’ve Got Love to Keep Me Warm – Dean Martin
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas – Frank Sinatra
Opera of the Bells – Destiny’s Child
Baby, It’s Cold Outside – Ella Fitzgerald
I’ll Be Home for Christmas – Bing Crosby
Winter Wonderland – Johnny Mathis
Santa Baby – Eartha Kitt and Henri Rene
The Prayer – Celine Dion
Silver Bells – The Supremes
Christmas Day – Dido
O Holy Night – Celine Dion
Breath of Heaven (Mary’s Song) – Amy Grant
Song for a Winter’s Night – Sarah McLachlan
All I Want for Christmas Is You – Mariah Carey
I’ve Got Love to Keep Me Warm – Dean Martin
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas – Frank Sinatra
Opera of the Bells – Destiny’s Child
Baby, It’s Cold Outside – Ella Fitzgerald
I’ll Be Home for Christmas – Bing Crosby
Winter Wonderland – Johnny Mathis
Santa Baby – Eartha Kitt and Henri Rene
The Prayer – Celine Dion
Silver Bells – The Supremes
Christmas Day – Dido
O Holy Night – Celine Dion
Breath of Heaven (Mary’s Song) – Amy Grant
Song for a Winter’s Night – Sarah McLachlan
1 comment:
yes. Apparently I'm your biggest fan and commentator. So what?
If we come out to Houston, I want a copy so I don't have to go to iTunes for all of them.
; )
Post a Comment