Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"Blagging" and Odd vs. Even




I got sucked in. I have a blog. I am now blogging... or what I affectionately refer to as blagging. But it couldn't be helped. This is so much easier than sending out email updates and sharing snapfish photos. And who knew life could get easier than that? Plus, I'm saving so much money on stamps and paper accessories.
I post these three pictures to show that someone always gets left out when there's odd numbers involved. I'm not saying I will have another child. I'm just saying the numbers don't look good. I think even numbers sound and look a lot cuter than odd ones. Just saying.

1 comment:

audrey said...

the only good odd number in the single digits is 7. but you've never really been into odds, so I say 1 or 3 more. 3! ha. we might just play hot potato w/ that coat...